Just a short blog post today...
Driving home from Bellevue one evening last week, I spotted a double rainbow behind a rain storm that had just passed in an area we call “the farm land.” I quickly pulled over, rolled down the passenger side window, and clicked a picture with my iPhone. Notice the colors of the second rainbow are inverted. The blue is on the outside and the red moved to the inside.
Demri is visiting for a couple of weeks, and like any good host, Lisa and I want her to experience as much of the locale as possible. So first things first, we took her out on the sailboat, sailing to Rosario Resort on Orcas Island for a couple of days. Ian, Kaylene, and the grandkids also came along.
Demri’s birthday was on Tuesday. Happy 28 Demri! Notice Lisa’s exceptional job in wrapping and in presenting gifts?
On our Washington Park walk below.



No comments:
Post a Comment