Thursday, June 2, 2016


Poor Baby Blue, smacked from behind once again.  This time Lisa was in the driver’s seat, the last car in a long line of cars at a stoplight in Anacortes.  I’m not sure why our Lexus is such a magnet for irresponsible truck drivers, but Baby Blue is tired of the attention.  The driver hit Lisa with enough force that his drivers license number can be read in the bumper (see photo).  The policeman said to Lisa, “There’s no disputing who ran into you!”

To make matters worse, the driver of the truck, Tyler, has no insurance, no driver’s license, has a long list of offenses with the police, and has now skipped town to avoid prosecution.  Lisa and I are sure we will never see our $500 deductible returned to us.


Demri’s husband Eric surprised her by showing up at our home early on Saturday morning.  The secret was well kept.  Eric took a late flight on Friday from Arizona to Seattle (Eric is spending a few months in Arizona as an engineering intern working for Ruger).  It was a short visit, returning on an evening flight on Monday.  Below are a couple of photos from his time in Anacortes.


Demri returns to Utah on Saturday.  It has been a great couple of weeks having her in our home.  The time goes by much too quickly. 


And finally, another great dinner dish prepared by Lisa.  You are good!

 



2 comments:

  1. I had such a good time. Thanks for having me. I love and miss you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such a good time. Thanks for having me. I love and miss you both.

    ReplyDelete